Monday, January 24, 2005

Well, it's about time..

I know I know..I never update my site. Maybe some of you are thinking, "Paul must not have a lot to say. OR maybe he owed an exorbitant amount of money to Korean bookies and because his wallet ain't as chubby as it used to be, they snapped his fingers like snow peas and that's why he hasn't been able to update his site. OR maybe he's too busy feeding off the "fruits of his fame" aka McGriddles and Popeye's Po'Boy Sandwiches, that he just dam-gummit-be-gone doesn't have the time. OR maybe he just likes italicizing the word "OR".

E) all of the above

So this blogariffically blog-gone it blogday has now begun. My foray into the world of cybergeekdom is now official.

"Mom..Dad..I've packed my things, and I'm heading to a new far off place. My name is no longer Paul. You can now call me Gandalf 342. "

Back in 1977, my sister (anxiously awaiting my arrival) pestered my parents that she wanted to name me. She was quite the Sesame Street fan and wanted a little "Ernie" to call her own. Thankfully my parents didn't let the same mindbending, manipulating techniques that she had used for the previous 2 years, to get her own box of breakfast cereal everytime she went to the grocery store, permeate their decision to name me.

Although Ernie Varghese has kind of a ring to it. Sorta. Good thing she wasn't a fan of imaginary elephants.

"Now welcome to the stage. A favorite here and a very funny guy
Snufalapacus Varghese! "

3 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

'Grover Varghese' has a nice ring.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Cookie monster was always my favorite, though I'm sure you would have been made fun of just a little in school with a name like that...

11:32 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

I was made fun of as is in high school. Although being named Mr.Hooper Varghese would've definitely gave them ammo.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home