Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Why I Blog

So there's a link at the upper right of this screen that says NEXT BLOG. So I clicked it a few times to see how I fit in with the rest of the Blogasauruses. Some try to use it as a daily journal but then end up writing on and on about "how their life is boring, and why did they ever get a blog?".. "and I have nothing to say and won't update this until monumental things happen in my life" ( i.e. a baby being born or a Super Bowl watching party). And others repeat the obvious like "Steroids should be banned from baseball" or "The war in Iraq sucks, here's why."

Now maybe I'll become a passenger on that train of thought in the next few months..weeks..hours. But as of now, I find that boring blah blooh blah. I live a very mundane life yet being the dorkness that I am, I'm still tapping into that little section of brain nugget to jabber on and on about absolutely nothing. Now does that make me better than the rest of them?

Of course.

So what will I do with this newfound sense of blog superiority? I'll brag about it here and in internet chatrooms from AOL to Yahoo. From rolling hills to MSN, spreading my message to all who choose to read.

- MY WORDS TO THE UNWISE -
Scribble in some personality into your blog. I could care less about some random guy in Texarkana's view on the NFL dynasty that is the New England Patriots. I'd much rather see your descent into blog obsession a.k.a mental insanity.

I'm going through it right now.

What's more entertaining? Mike and Ike's commentary on Oscar nominations or my transition from fully-functioning human being to compulsive blog rat?

You make the call

1 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

If you 'could care less' about some guy in Texarkana, then that means you do care. PS. I'm already writing a bit about how people say they could care less when they really couldn't. Feel free to criticise me for criticizing you though. Also, feel free come up with ideas for the bit that I can use. I claim it either way. If you protest, I will simply say, "I couldn't care less."

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home