Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Nitpicking..

- I could care less about some random guy in Texarkana's view on the NFL dynasty that is the New England Patriots. I'd much rather see your descent into blog obsession a.k.a mental insanity.

That's a line I wrote from the previous blog entry

As expected Steve the Cynical posted a comment saying that if I could "care less" then I obviously do care. Never said I didn't care. Because without Mr. Texarkana's insight into the upcoming Big Dance I would've never realized the athletic significance of the New England Patriots. I just said that I "could" care less. In fact anyone can care "less". It's harder to care "more".

"Yeah I realize that I look bored whenever you talk about Curb Your Enthusiasm. But I'm trying. Believe me, I'm trying to CARE. When I really just CARE less and less the more you talk about it. My bad."

I do care. I just "could" care less. I have the potential to not give a shit ever again. I have that ability within me. Now do I care less? Not really. My whole point for that last blog entry was to say that I'd like a little more flavor/masala in people's blogs to showcase their personality. (It's good reading) That's all

I was careless when I forgot to put a space in the phrase, "I could care less".

Don't you wish you could get back the one minute out of your life that you just wasted, reading this?

In all honesty. I could care less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home