Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Blogger let me back in ..

So the last time I posted a blog here was when Blogger had finally let me back in. I thought I could post the blogs that I had written maybe a week later. Well Blogger got all schizophrenic on me and wouldn't let me back in ..

Until now

So I'm slapping the last few blogs up on here (Courtesy of my MySpace).
Oh and just to update you on my "career"

- I made my Comedy Central debut on July 13,2007 on a show called "Live at Gotham"

Here's some websites where you can find clips of me. Just type my name in the search engines

- Video.Google.com
- YouTube.com
- WFAA.com/gordonkeith
- Comedycentral.com

Oh and my website has reverted back to its form of 2006 because now I'm having issues getting it back to what it once was. Give me a week and a 2 hour conversation with some metrosexual nerd at the Apple store to return everything back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home