Friday, February 18, 2005

Show feedback

So every now so then and again, I'll have a great show here and there. So my question is, if the majority of the crowd was heavily chortling their ass off, why don't they come up to me after shows to tell me that they enjoyed their time:

Are they ashamed?
Do they think I already know?
Have they forgotten already?
Am I funny but just not that funny to be recognized for it?
Did my mom get a hold of them before the show to tell them not to puff up my ego?
Do I give off the vibe that I'm too good for the compliments of the commonfolk?
Is it my breath?

It can't be my shirt.

Is it the tiara I wear after such sets that may come off as sort of 'gaudy'?
Is it the throne that I nestle into and strategically place by the exit door while 2 ladies fan me and fingerfeed me grapes that makes them think that their praise is no longer necessary?

Well it is.
I'm sensitive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

I had to post, you did great last Friday. I didn't come up and say so for two reasons. 1) I don't want to be in the valet line for 6 hours to get into the car. 2) I figured you knew how good it was, which it really was. Thats my real answer dammit.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Glad you had a great time. The L.A crowds were just the right amount of rowdy and supportive that I vibe off of. I wish all crowds were like that. I definitely want my fellow malus to be proud of what I'm doing. Spread the word

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home