Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Sun drops

It's getting hot. Chood (as my parents would say)

I'm perplexed

I'm a skinny guy. How skinny? When I was 4 and played Hide-and-Go-Seek, they could never find me. I'm skinny and brown. I'd climb up in a tree and act like a twig

So being skinny, I'm not a fan of the t-shirt. Long sleeve t-shirt? Yes. I adore you. Sign me up on your mailing list

But I'm in Texas...in May..Not long sleeve t-shirt friendly. What's a skinny guy to do?

Blog about it. There's nothing else you can do.

Cus skinny guys have never been in style. Muscular never goes out. Even the steroid-stacked pill punchers get girls. The guys with muscles in their nostrils, so that when they sneeze it sounds like a shotgun blast. Girls flock to them. Even fat guys get women thanks to Notorious B.I.G, Big Pun, Fat Joe. Rappers made big sexy. Snoop never made skinny sexy. He did it for weed and corn rows, but let's be honest, without all that. He's just another Hide-and-Go-Seek Grand Champion

You know whenever I see a middle-aged guy with a mullet, I like to play a game called "I wonder what the name of his band was, that never made it"

A) Expedition: They had the same music and style as Journey before there was a Journey

B) He's bitter and biding time by working construction and playing keyboards at night for a Van Halen cover band called "David Lee Hagar"

C) all of the above

That joke is copyrighted. Don't steal it. I have Jewish friends. I will sue

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Mullets are cool. I longingly look at the old pictures of the one I had when it was hard to get a job with long hair all over your head. I miss being a long haired greaseball in a metal band. Now I'm just a bitter old man with a polaroid of what could have been. Feel free to use that. Not copyrighted.

6:49 PM  
Blogger cyriacj said...

dude so how bout i saw you on last comic standing and i think that it was wack as nething that u didnt advance
them fools is just jealous of such handsomely skinny brown mallus as we
shake them hataz off

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home