Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Alcohol Intelligence

I overheard a ridiculous conversation at a bar concerning the United States pursuit of Osama Bin Laden.

DRUNK ONE: They're not even looking for Bin Laden. They're trying to sweep it under the rug.
DRUNK TWO: It's all a conspiracy. They know where he is.
DRUNK ONE: That's crap. They don't know. Send me over there. I'll find him

(Sure you will. You can't even find a job. In fact after 6 shots of Yager, you can't even find your car keys)

I said that comment in my head where they couldn't hear
I ain't skerrd

It all just goes to show that there's people out there who really think they have it all figured out. Look you may be able to kill Bin Laden, but do you think that there isn't a Vice Bin Laden running around to assume command? These guys have thought it through. They have their own TV crew. Hey if you kill Ted Turner, CNN ain't going off the air.

And don't underestimate them cus of how they dress. He's not any less intelligent cus he wears a robe. I'll prove it.

Hugh Hefner and Judge Wapner

I rest my case.

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

I was in a bar once. the smoke didn't bother me nearly as bad as the conversation. You have to admit that drunk smoking chicks that will do anything are kinda sexy! Sorry, my Blog has no faries. I am sad now.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Waylon said...

you can use that link or you can just go to watchwaylonpoop.com.htm/gallery1/fiber

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home