Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Get a Whiff of This

I think the "pressure" is finally getting to me.

And by "pressure" I mean smoke.

I perform in bars and open mikes when not in comedy clubs, and that's where smoke abounds. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a protester or the guy who fake coughs to insinuate that I don't like cigarettes. Most of my friends smoke. I have no problem with that.

My nose does

So that rears a couple of questions..

Should I perform my stand-up sets in a bubble?..Of course not. Can't do it. Cus then comics around the city will bitch and say that the only reason I got anywhere was because I was an Indian comic who lived in respiratory isolation.

"All Paul does is jokes about living in a bubble. What a hack"

Or could I go to Brookstone and solve this problem another way, so that when I went to a bar I could let them know..

"Yeah, I'd like a Heineken and a coaster for my Ionic Breeze Air Purifier."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home