Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yolk Folk

Anyone get anything good for Halloween?

Did you check your apples for razorblades? That was a legitimate danger when I was 6. How someone could accomplish that is a Food Network episode all in itself. It's also a reason to never eat fruit. Candy bars don't cause internal bleeding.

You gotta love Doritos because the new slogan on their bags is "Now Better Tasting" That's the one that made the cut? I could've come up with something better than "Remember how we were awful..well we're not that way anymore" maybe something like..

Doritos: Considered "Mexican food" by white people for 30 years
Doritos: At least we're not FunYuns

And I miss velcro. Because I keep stepping on my shoelaces. I want velcro shoes. I just hate the sound .. of people laughing at me

This Halloween, my car got egged. Now Paul 10 years ago, would've never been egged. Not because I was tough and intimidating but I just didn't have a car. Now Paul 5 years ago? Would've been angry, looking down the street left and right, as if the eggers are hiding in the bushes waiting to see the reaction to their handywork. But Paul now? Stares at the egg. Lets out a sigh. And now has a hankering for some IHOP

When did I lose my edge?
Did I ever have an edge?
In the band U2, what's The Edge's real name?

My car was the only one that got egged too. All the other cars, unscathed. Who sees me and hates me that much but not so much that they want me killed, they just want me annoyed .. and out in the sun with a soap sponge?

"We don't want to rob you Paul, we'd rather just follow you everywhere you go and step on your back heels"

Damn Baptist gangs.

3 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Lou. That's his name. I think. That's all I have. Bye.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Waylon said...

Wasn't me, I was in Kansas.

2:30 PM  
Blogger steve said...

The real name of The Edge is Dave Evans. Bono's real name is Paul Hewson. Paul Varghese's real name is Schlomo Abromowitz.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home