Friday, March 18, 2005

I've got mail.

Dear Paul,
It's been 2 weeks . How have you been? I'm doing wonderful. My work has slowed down tremendously since we last chit-chatted. So now it's really just a lot of entertaining myself, trying to keep myself busy. I've been reminiscing alot about past events and what it used to be like. My achievements and struggles. Just really anything to keep going, so I don't die from boredom. You really should keep in contact more often. I'm lost without you. I thought everything was going great between us, but apparently it isn't. Did I do something wrong? Was it something I said? We've been through this before. Where you abandon me for a time then try to come back into my life like nothing ever happened. Well, it's happening again. It started in high school your senior year and then continued on throughout college. It's a road that I've been down before with you too many times that I'm fed up. Either you acknowledge me into your life from now on, or I'm leaving for good. I'm here for you. Use me.
Sincerely,
Your Brain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home