Friday, March 04, 2005

Who do you believe?

Buddha or David Koresh?

My car's engine light mysteriously came on last night. A couple of things always pop in my head when stuff like that happens

1. Will all the other lights pop on just to overly frighten me?
2. Did all my times of starting the car twice, when I was completely smashed, finally catch up to me?
3. I wish I knew how to work on cars instead of work on jokes (there's never a need-to-laugh emergency..unless you're watching UPN)

My dad seems to think that it's just a glitch. The car's way of fooling me. Forget that it's a 96 model and has 150,000 miles on it. The car has it out for you. It's just playing. Like how you joke on stage, it's joking on the freeway.

Ha Ha Hee Hee your car's gonna stall!

My car's never lied to me.
My dad has.
Let's compare

96 Nissan Maxima

- Oil light pops on when it needs to be changed
- Goes to "E" when I'm running out of gas
- Brakes squeak when they're worn

77 Dad Varghese

- Told me there was a Santa Claus
- Said I was his favorite
- Clapped when I graduated UNT with a degree in Film

Time to go get a tune-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home