Wednesday, March 23, 2005

How I Deal

You ever walk around just getting frustrated for no reason? Even with reason, how do you cope?

I'm a growler. Not like an MGM Lion-type thing and not cowardly like the other beast from the Wizard of Oz. It's mid-volume. But kinda like an "I wanna drop an F bomb but I'm shopping at the Disney Store so I'm just gonna bite the air and whatever" RRAARGH!

It's not so life-like that little kids run up to me..."Mufasa?" But it's enough to attract some attention as to wonder why I'm half-ass roaring.

Normally I'd bite my lip (or someone else's) and just stew in my own juices. But after a few years of performing on stage I've begun to lose alot of the walls that I held up when it came to expressing happiness..or frustration..or intoxication.

I don't intend to change it anytime soon either. Cus atleast I'm growling and not resorting to other forms of animal behavior.

"You're out of the Back to the Future Trilogy on DVD?"
(primal scream - itch my armpits - then throw shit)

I'm very Incredible Hulk like that. Except if that was me, I'd forever be green and bloated. I'd never go back to normal me.

"I tore my pants and shirt? You know how much these cost me? You can't just find purple slacks anywhere! And where'd my shoes go?"

Do you really need to put "incredible" in front of hulk? We're amazed by the word "hulk" not the adjective before it. It's like saying the Crazy PCP Junkie.

And whatever happened to PCP? When I was in 9th grade Health class that was listed as one of the drugs to stay away from. Every Health textbook had that exact same story about the guy on PCP that confronted the cops. I'm not a drug dabbler but I'm yet to hear any PCP-related stories...or maybe PCP's not as common as the Houghton Mifflin Textbook Corporation would have you believe.

Maybe, just maybe it's responsible for the greatest things in life:
ESPN, McGriddles, and origami.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home