Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hong Kong Ah-Chooey

I wish it was easier to avoid annoying/irritating people instead of looking like a prick.

Seriously, wouldn't it be great if whenever an obnoxious person walked up to you.. one of your friends could walk right up to him and go

"Hey, he's allergic to drunken rambling. He breaks out in a rash."

People allergies. That's what I want. I'm irritated by certain folks but I don't have the hives or itchy sensations to warrant telling them to go.

Imagine having a conversation and then it gets boring..way boring..like

"Let me tell you about the novel I've been planning on writing for the last 10 years that will make me a star, but I don't have the ambition/discipline to put it on paper"

then you just start sneezing. Now they realize that you are allergic to mind-numbing chitter-chatter. They have to leave. Your nose is running, your tongue's swelling.

"Please stop talking! My sinuses are acting up!"

A temporary cold is much better than having find a diplomatic way to eject yourself from useless conversation

I say all this, but then if you think about it.. this blog entry is just useless written conversation.

Quit coughing and rubbing your eyes. Not funny when directed at me

Now that I've taken the option off in the "comments" section of my blog to where anyone can post without having to register, I'm being bombarded with quips by "Anonymous".

I love that guy. Anonymous. He wrote all that great poetry.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I resemble that remark!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're just getting too popular... That's a problem with people knowing who you are. You can't be rude and just walk off like the rest of us. At least that's what I do. Or I just throw a lot of smart ass mono-tone/poker face comments into the conversation and make them leave me. Or if your friends are around, give them a sign that ya need them to bail you out. Of'course a good laugh and few moments of suffering will come into play before they cut ya loose. That's what my friends and I do when we're stuck talking to a guy we really don't want to chat with at the bar. Unless a few drinks have been emptied, then it's possible that we turn into a bitch... it's certainly not intentional! - KE

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you thought the Darwin Award comment in your last post was funny then I wanna take full credit for that. Otherwise, I don't wanna tell you who wrote it.

I promise I won't sign as "Anonymous" anymore.

I'm allergic to white people. I've been sneezing and my nose has been running since my wedding five years ago. I've stopped going to his family reunions - it's a matter of life and death at those functions.

okay .. . i'll stop. I'll leave the comedy to you. You rock. You're funny. And you're skinny ass is hot!

4:19 PM  
Blogger I said...

Hey, I never bother you. I just drop your name in order to get laid. Oh shit. I thought I was still posting under anonymous. Forget you ever read this.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home