Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Tree: Twelve P.M

This past weekend in L.A the dj told me that he also rents out animals for people's weddings. For a Korean wedding, the bride's father wanted a giraffe.

So there it was, a giraffe munching on leaves while the ceremony went on. Each step the giraffe made, the entire wedding party flinched. He wanted a giraffe because he said his daughter liked giraffes. If I was divorcing that woman I'd bring a picture of the giraffe to court

"Your honor, the defendant says she's not high-maintenance. I know we had the wedding in our backyard, but look at what's eating the leaves. The dogs were so scared they wouldn't go outside for weeks."

I like monkeys, but I don't want them dressed in tuxes, posing as my groomsmen. I do like cereal though, so if instead of bouquets I could have each bridesmaid holding a box of Cocoa Pebbles, I'd be a happy hubby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home