Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I Don't Even Smoke

Ever fall asleep on the phone?

I did last night. No reason, just put on hold for way too long plus laid up on the couch equals Sleepy Slumber Time

Being drunk and being sleepy are so similar that I'd rather take the latter just because it's cheaper. I mean when I'm groggy I'm at a level of honesty only parallelled by 3 shots of Tuaca. Both conditions slur my speech. Both conditions when done in public cause other people to be concerned. Both conditions involve hallucinations, whether it's seeing double or dreaming. Both have substances that'll help you achieve said-so condition that much faster. One's trying to help you get laid - The other's a byproduct of getting laid. One involves passing out face up - The other face down. One is the Sandman - One is a reminder of why you're still single. Both will get you yelled at for doing it too much. The homeless need one before the other. Mix the conditions together and you have how I felt every Friday morning, in college, when I went to class

Blogging out ideas every 30 minutes is alot harder than I thought. I'm only 4 in and the well's running dry. Let this be a lesson to all you blogaroos out there. Writing out ideas this often can suck out a soul. Maybe I should just post pictures of my trip to L.A. or talk about my friends instead.

Nah. I'll stick to what I know. Maybe I'll feel rejuvenated after this smoke break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home