Friday, January 06, 2006

6th Scents

I was watching one of those late-night infomercials where the selling point is they'll offer you a free 30-day trial.

You're paying for my court fees? Complimentary legal representation? Because there's a speeding ticket I'd love to fight. Wait, let me ask you this .. Will the jury be sequestered?

So not only will I receive my Ronco Rotisserie Oven for three easy payments of $34.99, I'll also be featured on Court TV. Thank you Ron Popeil

Congratulations go out to UT for winning the national championship. I graduated from UNT (University of North Texas) A party school. We were never known for our athletics. Our rivals were the cops. I know guys who graduated just so they could use their diploma paper to roll the biggest joint in the world.

"I'm going for my Bachelor's Degree and the Guiness world record"

UT has the Longhorns. Florida State has the Seminoles. We're the Mean Green. You tell me our founding fathers didn't love to smoke out too.

I get to perform at UNT this Monday. My triumphant return to my alma mater. Well as triumphant as you can get, driving a Honda Accord. Going back to your college stomping grounds doesn't ever come across as creepy as going back to your high school to pick up your yearbook.

I don't know if I'm such a glowing endorsement for going to UNT. Here I am, back at the school. I graduated with a degree and ended up being a comedian. Now let's just hope that UNT doesn't look at me with disappointment like my parents did.

1 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Yes, but loose college chicks will always be cool to hang out with. Please tell me that you don't really drive a Honda. I think a cool comedian car would be the new GTO. What was your degree? I use my diploma to wipe with.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home