Monday, January 09, 2006

Black Monday

It's 1:48 p.m and I just took a shot of Jager. Black liquorish. The taste and the effect. Now I know you ask, why a shot in the middle of the day? And to you, I say WHY NOT ? I also say, WHAT WAS I THINKING ?

To understand someone, you must walk a mile in their shoes. To understand an alcoholic, you must stagger a quarter-mile in their bare feet.

I made it to the kitchen.

Anyone have any good JagerMeister stories? Please share. It's the most brutal shot. For those who don't know, it has the taste of black licorice with ten thousand times the kick. The most I can take is two. One time I took three. And coincidentally I also took half a bottle of Advil 20 minutes afterwards. You know something is completely disgustable (that shot's kicking in) when you can't even smell it, let alone watch other people drink it. I hate mushrooms, but I have no problem watching folks down a Portobella.

I think the common denominator is never drink or eat anything black. Licorice: Jager: Peppercorns: Jellybeans: Lexington Steele

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Damn! You're Blogging the hell out of it today. I've never drank so I don't have any stories about myself drinking but I dated a girl that liked to drink then drive around town and doink in parking lots if that helps any?

5:35 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Jager is the most brutal shot? It's sweet and infused with aromatics. It goes down like most any cordial. Maybe you mean the after-effects are brutal? I'd say everclear is the most brutal shot you can take - and the most deadly.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home