Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I Let You Down ..

So Silly Paul doesn't realize the silly promises I make. I was supposed to have new video clips posted by now on my site to swap out the old ones. And I was also supposed to be well on my way to figuring out if I had a performance that was cd-worthy.

So let's update the status. There is a small smidgen of a set. Seven minutes to be exact. Available on www.desivision.tv But I'm also super selective in what I feel I should put up there. After all, alot of the work that I get come off people's perception of the clips on my site. So it's not only gotta be damn hilarious, it's also gotta be family friendly and able to appeal to older folks (because they're the ones that end up paying me) So in other words, Cosby-esque material's gotta be posted. Hmmm, what's a brother to do

CD-wise. I have sets taped that I could use. But I'm waiting to perform at a certain venue here in town to record it that way to see how the audio quality in that set turns out. So once I get that date booked and cemented then I'll know what's going on. I apologize to anyone who was looking forward to the new video clips and/or cd. I let you down. But welcome to my life. A world full of disappointed friends and broken get-togethers.

All serious blogginess aside, I feel sorry for the owner of a restaurant whose regular customers are ambulance drivers on their lunch break. It can't be good for business to have all those EMT vans parked outside.

If you filled out an application to join the Ku Klux Klan, do you think there's a box to check ethnicity?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mahera Rana said...

Informative but disappointing.

Much like my blogs.

Without the informative part.

5:08 PM  
Blogger I said...

Hey Paul. How are you putting your clips up? Is it streaming video or something you can edit on a PC? I have footage of me jumping a flaming trash can on my skateboard I want to put up. I really don't have any funny comedy to post yet.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home