Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ignorance is Bliss

I had a physical a few weeks ago. Doc told me that I potentially had high blood sugar. That right there is the reason I didn't want to go to the doctor. I don't have health insurance so telling me that I should watch my diet so that I don't get super sick but then I have to go back to you in 6 months to make sure that I'm not getting sicker when just not knowing that I had high blood sugar and to continue having Thomas Kemper's Grape Soda (that's a brand, not a friend of mine whose soda I enjoy stealing) and be happy, ignorant to my demise, is really the way to live. Like let's say I end up in a diabetic coma. I have no health insurance. My folks don't have money so I could remain on life support for ...

Let's put it this way. The life support machine might as well be coin-operated. Like a parking meter. That way my cheap friends wouldn't have to buy roses or balloons. If I passed away, I'd never appreciate them, and let's be honest.. If I was awake to see them I wouldn't appreciate them either. Watching roses and balloons wither, the longer my hospital stay is, has to be the most symbolic display of impending doom. I'd be more flattered by my cousin stopping in to say hi and deposit 25 cents so he can tell me about the hot redhead he met at Sherlock's the night before. So search your couch cushions. The "Keep Paul Alive: One Quarter At a Time Campaign" begins ...

now.

5 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Maybe Scruffy Paul could tell the doctor to save him or else....

5:23 PM  
Blogger I said...

I saw a redhead at Sherlocks. I told her I knew you. She doinked me.

4:34 PM  
Blogger I said...

Maybe someday you can comment on my BLOG? Or not......Maybe?

3:13 PM  
Blogger I said...

Hey! I saw Josh Witherspoon on Last Comic Standing.

5:24 PM  
Blogger baby said...

u're just a stupid fuck, paul or whatever your name is. body odor is usually a medical condition. no one chooses to smell nor are we attracted to pain, humiliation or shame whatsoever - no, atleast not in our sound minds. but i do know that there are sadists out there like YOU! who enjoy demeaning others.

with lots of us consuming inorganic foods which i'm sure u've gorbled down ur thick fat throat, a lot of people in industrialized nations will begin to stink so pungently. the only people that will smell good are people from poor nations. so the joke will be on u someday - i can assure u that.

its already happening: check this site out if you dear; it will scare you to the core - silly, stupid: www.gettingbetter.proboards82.com

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home