Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A Blogspot.com First

So tomorrow I will have my first edition of Paulvarghese.com's Take Your Blog to Work Day. This will be a monthly event where I put myself in the shoes of you (people with legitimate jobs and insurance) and blog as if I was having a normal workday (8 to 5). Blogs every 30 minutes so you know I'm not sleeping at my cubicle. That's 17 blogs in a 9 hour span. Now considering that I've written 10 blogs in June up to this point, it's gonna be quite the feat.

Where my brain will take me three blogs in, I have no idea.

Thirteen? God help us all.

So see you tomorrow bright and early. I think I'm gonna call it a night...now

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

That's quite ambitious of you Paul. I take my blog to work every day. I do very little actual work in a given day, but they think I'm very, very busy. Sshhh!

10:44 AM  
Blogger I said...

Maybe this week you could work at a crack house and BLOG between shootings? Then next week you could be a trash man. Oh! and after that you could be President and BLOG between F ups! Don't get one of those pretend boring jobs with a cubicle. Pimp? BLOG between smacking Ho s. What is correct plural spelling for ho? Damn. Don't be a fireman unless you want to BLOG for two days on and two off. Ohhh! New York hot dog vendor! Sweeeet!

2:53 PM  
Blogger RaJaWi said...

be a door to door sex toy salesman...or a guy who works the drive thru at taco bell...

8:20 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Elementary school teacher.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home