Monday, February 27, 2006

Boom Bap

You're at a stoplight. The car next to you, rolls up .. windows rolled down .. music blasting. You're forced to listen to what they're listening to. You don't even know them and now they've become your IPod.

I used to be that guy 10 years ago and I'll tell you why people do that. Because deep down, we hope that when another car pulls up next to us at the stoplight, they'll roll down their window and say

"Excuse me young man. I couldn't help but overhear the rambunctious rap song emanating from your speaker system. I chalk our meeting up to destiny because it just so happens that earlier today my radio broke and I had nothing to listen to. What is the name of that song that makes you and all the surrounding vehicles bounce like so? Perhaps after you share that knowledge with me, you can then tell me how to get my car seat to recline as far back as yours. I would love to experience what it's like to drive on the road while facing upwards."

I had the whole get-up in high school. I blasted music. I sagged my pants. Not because I was gangsta .. but because I had no ass to hold them up. I laughed my ass off when I was 8 after listening to a Bill Cosby record and ..

It never grew back.

Ever seen someone whose car window is missing, so they replace it with plastic wrap? I guess that's to prevent the driver from getting freezer burn. Sometimes you'll see someone who has a trash bag taped on instead .. and you know what that is

Tinted windows.

4 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Don't make fun of my trash bag. It's cool!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
cash for cars toowoomba
cash for cars gympie

6:39 PM  
Blogger Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for cars gold coast
cash for cars caboolture

7:36 PM  
Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
cash for scrap cars ipswich
car buyer logan

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home